6 tips for driving in the summer:
- Check all tires pressure regualy, as the heat can increase the pressure in the tires which gets them inflated to a level that they might burst eventually.
- Check engine fluids regulary. Also make sure you check the radiator fluid to avoid heating the engine.
- Always park the car in a shaded area and don’t forget to put the windshield sunshade to preserve the cold tempreture inside the vehicle.
- Make sure to check the break pads more frequently than all parts because during the heat it rubs so much against the rums.
- Make sure to have the car battery functioning well because during the summer the car can consume double as much energy than in the winter for example the AC will be switched on during all times.